Genius Hour Week 4 Progress -
What we did today -
- Made an agenda for what we want to do for the next two weeks.
- Created an idea of what we want our final product to be. (Letter to our cafeteria.)
- Started note taking w/ our survey results.
- Collected articles for information about what an average middle schooler should have.
Where we are at -
- 40% of the way done.
The next steps we will take -
- Continue to collect articles and take dot jots on them.
- Continue to take dot jots on survey results.
Where we are with our note taking -
- 25% of the way done with note taking.
How much longer we will need for our research?
- 4 or 5 more weeks.
The challenges we are facing -
- Keeping on track with goals.
- Managing time well.